Sunday 13 December 2009

Radio Suffolk 15min Demo Evaluation

Radio Suffolk Evaluation

I decided to imtate a sports show that I listened to on one saturday when Ipswich werent playing, I also listened to one phone in after a match to get more of an idea of what they play and things on a mathchday. So from what I heard in this show I was able to find out what type of music they would play and what type of content the show would include and when I came up with the finished show I was very happy with how my show went as I thought it sounded quite a lot like the original show. Although if I did do it again, I would make sure the mic was kept still at all times as because at times whilst I was talking you could hear rustling and the movement of the wire which went to the mic, but apart from that I was happy with my show and thought that it sounded fairly proffesionall in how it flowed and in how I had got things to fade in and out at the correct times.

No comments:

Post a Comment