Sunday 13 December 2009

Asda Fm 15 minute demo Evaluation

Asda Fm Evaluation

For this demo I listened to a show on Asda Fm for 15minutes to find out what type of things they played, from this I was able to find out that they play a very big variety of songs and they play a lot of Jingles that include offers and different new deals and things that will be coming up in there shop. So from that I decided to sound like asda fm i should do Jingles of deals around the store too, So I went onto their website and found some of the best and some unknown deals that i would be able to use in my demo, so that it would sounds more like asda fm. Although if I did this again I would make sure that my show flowed a bit more as at times it is just jingle after jingle about deals and there is no connection between them, but there is also times where it flows really well, for example from where there is a deal talking about cheryl coles newest book and a deal on that it then goes straight into Cheryl Coles song Fight For this Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment