Sunday 13 December 2009

Heart Fm 15 Minute Demo Evaluation

Heart Fm Evaluation

For this demo I had to do a breakfast show, so I listened one morning show and a couple of podcasts that I found on the heart website, and from these I found that they talked about all the reality tv shows that were on at that present time, so from that, I decided to do the same thing, but instead of talking about it like they did I thought I would get a caller on the line, I did this because I thought it would make the show more interesting. Although if I did this again I would make sure that my voice recordings of my speech are of a better quality as at times it sounds like I keep fadeing in and out, but im not supposed to be I think there was a problem with the microphone I was using. But appart from that I was very happy with my finished show.

No comments:

Post a Comment