Sunday 13 December 2009

ICR FM 15min Demo Evaluation

ICR Evaluation

I thought that ICR was going to be the hardest because before this assignment I had never listened to ICR before in my life. So because of this I decided to do more research than all the others and I ended up listening to four shows for 15minutes and from this I was able to work out that generally they play around about 3 songs ing every 15mins, so thats what I decided to use, and as this had to be a talk show I thought I should have a topic, so what I choice is general upto date news and I got a paper and read out some of the stories. If I did this again then I would have made sure that I had a caller or a guest to interview and ask there views on some of the questions because at times in this it seems like im just trying to fill the gaps and I am not very interested in what I was talking about so that may have turned some listeners away. Also, I had the same microphone as I did in my heart demo so like in that if i did it again I would make sure that my voice recordings of my speech are of a better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment